QPad 5RF Instructor
- Remotely Control Lessons
- Initiate Quizzes and Tests
- Wirelessly Analyze Student Results
- Compatible with QRF500 and QClick
If you are unsure about anything your project needs, fill out our contact form and we can help flesh out the details!Want to talk to a representative? Just call 903-757-4277Contact Us Today!
The QOMO HiteVision QRF500 Instructor Remote works in connection with the QRF500 system and QClick software. The instructor remote is a convenient, wireless presentation remote allowing the instructor to control lesson plans remotely. Doubling as a laser pointer, this remote permits the instructor to change slides on presentations, facilitates quizzes and tests, and move from lesson to lesson without the need of working from behind a computer. In addition to controlling the flow of lessons, this remote also allows the instructor to view student progress data on a backlit 1.7″ / 4.3cm LCD. The alphanumeric keypad can be used for text or numerical answers, and a built-in mouse further allows interaction with the class.
The QRF500 system remotely gathers data from a network of remotes and receivers and can evaluate performance and gather feedback in real time. The QClick software integrates with Microsoft PowerPoint, providing an interactive and immersive learning experience; this software also eliminates the need to grade tests and permits a wide variety of ways to track individual progress. Data is generated by students providing answers from their response remotes; this information is then relayed to the software via the radio-frequency receiver. The instructor remote has the ability to parse together this data and analyze responses, as well as steer the lesson or presentation without having to be at the computer.
- Works in connection with the QRF500 system and QClick software.
- Convenient, wireless presentation device allowing the instructor to control lesson plans remotely.
- In addition to be being just a laser pointer, this device enables the instructor to change slides on presentations, facilitate quizzes and tests, and move lesson to lesson without the need to work from a computer.
- View student progress data and other information on the 1.7″ / 4.3cm LCD.
- Alphanumeric keypad can be used for text or numerical answers, and a built-in mouse further allows interaction with the class.